24 November 2008

Tagged!

I've been tagged! (And it sure took me a while to get this out there... started it last Friday!)

It's Just Me at Regular Voices tagged me as having a Fabulous Blog. *blushing* Thanks! I feel very flattered and more than a little overwhelmed! Regular Voices is a great blog that normal people can actually relate to, and from the conversations we've had so far, It's Just Me is not only honest, but open-minded and fair. Makes blogging a real treat, and I get a sense of how other people who are thinking, are thinking.
  1. You have to pass it on to 5 other fabulous blogs in a post.
    So here, in no particular order (except as they occur to me... and only 5? I could go on for ages! As busy as these bloggers are, I'm not going to insist that they pass it on, though - no pressure! :-)):
    • Trying to Grok - Sarah is just all-around great to read. From politics to knitting to military life, she's got it covered, and her resources rock, too!
    • A Homeschooling Momma - Such a great resource for educational activities! Ann is thoroughly dedicated to teaching her sweet little girls, and she comes across the neatest sites!
    • Jen's Poetry Picks and Politics - Great issues and sources, and I love the poetry posts! What a way to nurture both sides of our brains!
    • Young Survivor - Jenn has not just survived, but thrived since her breast cancer diagnosis and treatment. She's worked incredibly hard and competed in the Gold's Gym fitness challenge two years in a row now, on top of taking care of her family and doing her job; she was even selected to be on a national panel this year. Such an inspiration!
    • Peaceable Walk - Wonderful site. It's a refuge, and a place for relief, uplifting thoughts, and reminders of what's really important.

  2. You have to list 5 of your fabulous addictions in the post.
    • Umm... blogging. Definitely blogging.
    • Following the news/issues;
    • Chocolate (although with recent illness, that's taken a backseat, and, if the universe were "fair," it would stay there!)
    • Information - reading everything I can, which is tough as a mommy;
    • Political discussion... although I'm generally non-confrontational in "real life" in the interest of putting people before politics. Spouting off into the ether about politics and principles - well, that and a lot of prayer - is how I keep my head from completely exploding.

  3. You must copy and paste the rules and the instructions below in the post.
    Instructions: On your post of receiving this award, make sure you include the person that gave you the award and link it back to them. When you post your five winners, make sure you link them as well. To add the award to your post, simply right-click, save image, then "add image" it in your post as a picture so your winners can save it as well. To add it to your sidebar, add the "picture" gadget. Also, don't forget to let your winners know they won an award from you by emailing them or leaving a comment on their blog.

2 comments:

Ann said...

Thanks!! That was really nice of you! :)

Happy Thought, Indeed! said...

I'd like to thank my husband, Dave, my beautiful children, my parents, and of course, the blogspot community for this nomination...it's such an honor!

I hope that the other bloggers listed don't mind that I've gone to your sites to check them out. I'm so impressed with them all!