04 November 2008

Election Jitters

They're gone.

Up until last night, I was losing sleep over the consequences of this election, however it turns out. I knew in my head that we could survive whatever comes, but I didn't feel it.

But yesterday I decided my votes, and without getting into details, I felt good about them.

And I woke up peaceful today. It felt like a combination of some surreal experience and Christmas morning.

I voted, and whatever happens, my family will be okay. We'll keep fighting the good fight, and we'll be okay.

1 comment:

Debbie Murdock said...

Ya know our lives are kinda like a movie where the good guy always wins. At least in the scheme of life we know that the good guy wins even though there may be some rocky paths along the way. May be difficult before we get to the end but it will be worth it.