14 June 2005

Back from hiatus

...and figuring that I might as well get counted, even if my voice largely echoes a lot of other conservatives. It's better than remaining silent (that silent majority thing really sucked before the recent conservative uprising in the alternative media).

So...Carl's Jr. has pulled their nasty commercial (no, I won't link to it); haven't seen that nasty blue floating baby commercial lately, either -- success!

Some good news is getting published from Iraq -- success!

Israel may be restoring the old date palm (pray it's a girl!) -- success!

I find myself differing with a varying half of conservative spielmeisters, meaning I am evaluating ideas on my own -- success!

ScrappleFace always has a good belly laugh, too.

Anyway, yeah, success is great, and it's good to be back.

No comments: